Founded in 1986, Kantech (part of Tyco Security Products) designs, markets and supports integrated access control technologies that are ready to use right out of the box for Cannabis & Hemp ventures anywhere in the world.
Kantech's solutions provide a compact, entry-level solution for smaller businesses while the EntraPass access control software combines with the powerful KT-300 or KT-400 door controllers to provide enhanced capabilities for enterprise scale applications.
The Kantech Access Control system has been used in many current Licensed Producers in Canada, USA and overseas.
- Gain access to doors with a one-time unlock command using the EntraPass go Pass mobile app
- Automatically move legacy controllers to KT-1 or KT-400 door controllers eliminating the need to reprogram
- Supports up to 20 workstations and controls hundreds of thousands of doors
- Import/synchronize EntraPass operators and users (cardholders) with Microsoft Active Directory for centralized management*
- Automatically log into EntraPass with Windows credentials using Single Sign On in Microsoft Active Directory*
- Embedded Sybase SQL database engine
- Integrates with EntraPass go mobile app for security on the go
- Integrates EntraPass web (remote user platform) to manage access control, IP video, telephone entry and/or intrusion security assets
- Supports up to 50 concurrent logins of EntraPass web and/or EntraPass go
- Integrates with Exacq video management systems, American Dynamics DVRs/NVRs (VideoEdge, HDVR, ADTVR and Intellex), INTEVO integrated security platform and DSC PowerSeries, PowerSeries Neo, PowerSeries Pro and MAXSYS intrusion alarm panels
- Double and triple swipe card at reader (with KT-400 controller) to activate such features as: activate relay, arm alarm system and lock/unlock doors
- Auto Updater automatically updates clients/workstations when server is updated
- Integrates with ASSA ABLOY Aperio wireless locks for integrated and management lock solution
KANTECH - Entrapass - Access Control System
Contact the I.C.E. team to help you determine which product is best suited for your needs.
Contact the I.C.E. team for pricing. We have access to discounts in addition to cost savings based on bulk orders.
All prices do not include applicable taxes and shipping costs. Contact Us to calculate shipping costs directly to your door
Did You Know?
Most Security Systems on the market today can be used for a Cannabis or Hemp production facility. However, most of those systems are not installed properly.
Team of Experts
The I.C.E. Store is proud to be partnered with many great industry professionals and services allowing us to review products, understand the needs of the global Cannabis industry and to allow us to provide unsurpassed services in the industry. Just contact us and we'll handle the rest!